Wednesday, October 7, 2009

combining things

I am looking at combining all parts of myself, creating a new recipe and seeing how it turns out. I am a mother primarily at the moment but I am also a teacher (of small children) a energy healer and massage therapist, a creator of beautiful things and it is all these branches of me I wish to combine to make something new. Lately when I close my eyes I see a tree with roots growing deeply into the ground and as I gaze up at the tree more and more branches emerge but only when the roots are firmly anchored. It is this symbol that I carry with me, nourish your roots and the branches of you will emerge and show you the next step. So that is what I am doing, tending to my roots, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I love Leunigs prayer for balance and exchange, it inspires me. Over the years I have worked at ironing out the extremes of me and attempted to bring myself into a state of presence. I used to either live primarily in the past or primarily in the future and now I like to think that I am more conscious of now and that is the place that I occupy. So in my quest to make a healthy, joyful arbor how do I connect all the branches and what will my new botanical name be?

No comments:

Post a Comment